I recommend this course for:
- Ambitious athletes
- Fitness trainer
- personal trainer
- Athletics trainer
HOW THIS COURSE WILL MAKE YOU BETTER:
With stretchme's functional stretching techniques you learn the gentle application of stretching. Without causing pain, you relieve joints and increase the range of motion of your clients. This increased range of motion feels immediately liberating to your clients and greatly increases your value as a trainer. Level 1 techniques give you the opportunity to work specifically on pain relief, increased mobility and well-being anytime, anywhere.
WHEN YOU'RE GOING TO USE THE TECHNIQUES:
You have several options to apply stretchme level 1 techniques:
- As preparation or support for a training session in the gym, with clients or on the road (I recommend choosing specific techniques depending on your focus and individual needs)
- Before, during or after sport-specific stress, whether in training or during competition. The techniques can be used spontaneously, independent of location and indication-specific.
- To support regeneration and loosening in case of tension in a stretchme application
WHAT YOU NEED FOR STRETCHME LEVEL 1:
- A gentle and comfortable grip with little use of your strength! This means that the right technique leads to the goal. Your own body strength plays a subordinate role with practiced technique.
- A training partner, athlete, client or patient, whom you either want to prepare for special exercises or functionally loosen up with stretchme.
- A few techniques require the PATrigger. Level 1, however, will teach you tools of the trade, most of which you will not need any aids for.
HOW THIS COURSE WORKS:
This is an online course, which is divided into different modules (see the overview below). You click from lesson to lesson and I show you step by step the different techniques. You determine your own learning speed. You can watch each video as often as you like. The course remains online for you even after you have completed it and received your certificate. The "Free Previews" give you a taste of the course without having to buy it. If you don't have "hands on" experience, I highly recommend attending a live training. Use this online course as preparation. To deepen the grip techniques and individual corrections, I also recommend professionals to visit the Workshops.
WHAT COMES AFTER THIS COURSE?
First: practice, practice, practice. The most common mistake when using stretchme level 1 is using too much force (which is not necessary). With constant practice you will refine your technique. And this is where the magic happens! Your clients will love the gentle application of your techniques. Stretchme is addictive! To deepen your techniques you should definitely attend one of the live seminars! Only after successful participation in a live workshop you can officially call yourself a stretchme trainer. Optionally I also offer InHouse trainings. Please contact me personally for further details.
WHAT PARTICIPANTS SAY:
My clients claim I have magic hands...!"
I have been stretching for about 4 years and have taken a lot from Thai massage, rhythmic gymnastics, chiroflexing but never had a good mentor/trainer. I was disappointed with many mobility trainings but learned a lot here. This was continuing education for me - new ideas, new grips! I watched all the videos late into the night yesterday 😄 because there were massaging movements shown and I would super love to incorporate those too. An enrichment for my offers 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
The stretchme Level 1 and Level 2 techniques are incorporated into each of my treatments. The advantage of the online trainings is that I can look up or refresh something at any time. Even experienced therapists with a variety of advanced training will find new and extremely effective techniques here!